7~~~ miles
LOR Exhaust
Secondaries Removed
Puig Double Bubble
Reworked Ohlins Damper
1/5 Turn Throttle
16t front sprocket
Solo seat and pillion seat
Have Vortex rearsets and 520 conversion that I will include for the right price (ERV3 Chain, 16/42 Pitbull sprockets)
Clear Stomp Grip
Also have all stock parts that were taken off the bike included

Mint Shape

Make me an offer

Attachments

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well - BUMP
It has had decals put back on it
There are some extras to go with it.
I''ll make a great deal if someone can be patient as the is a lien against the title.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
why you selling, getting something newer maybe? nice looking bike and ill throw ya a bump

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No my wife wrecked last April and having the bike around is not helping her recovery so it's time for it to go :(

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:+1: :+2:

I hope you both recover Sir!
Let me tell you guys for those that have never been through it, this year has been very tough on my wife, kids and myself and she doesn't want our family to go through this again should I wreck, I struggle with the logic behind it but then again I am a meathead. Might have to find a different hobby, problem is I have a very BIG personality and that makes doing anything nice and slow for enjoyment doesn't really happen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is the bike still available? I am currently looking at a 07 that is custom painted blue and some other various things done to it but the black is definitely more my style.Would you consider 7200 for it?

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump for the day. Anyone who has pm'd me has been responded to.
Let's make a deal.
Title is clean there is a lien on it which I will be paying off approximately the second week of February and will have the title shortly after that.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Let me tell you guys for those that have never been through it, this year has been very tough on my wife, kids and myself and she doesn't want our family to go through this again should I wreck, I struggle with the logic behind it but then again I am a meathead. Might have to find a different hobby, problem is I have a very BIG personality and that makes doing anything nice and slow for enjoyment doesn't really happen.
have you tried a dirt bike?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts