Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think only 2009 and newer are officially supported, but you MAY be able to use the 09 PCV on the 08. I havn't looked to see if there are any differences in the wire harnesses, but its likely that you could make it work.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I saw power commander only lists it for 09's so wondering if anyone has done this.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Yep, my buddy has it on his 08.

Edit, I just realized there was something about the ZX-10R that Garth did not know or was not sure about... my world is shattered!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Edit, I just realized there was something about the ZX-10R that Garth did not know or was not sure about... my world is shattered!
:crackup: That's some funny shit! But, remember, once Garth learns the Gen 3's, it's all over. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
306 Posts
hole drilled in the mid pipe and bung welded in. I have 09 but know of others with 08 that have them. I think it is terrific. I went started from custom map and turned the auto tune down to 5% correction. I saved the original custom map and have allowed to be tweaked from there. Its pretty impressive how having a minute by minute map developed is. :eek:ccasion1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts