Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 08 zx10r, just way too much bike for me on the track and not fun for me on the street.

I bought it new in late Feb/early March. She has been involved in a low side on the right side. The bike has all stock parts minus right side green fairing, right side black fairing, right mirror, and exhaust. Everything that was damaged has been replaced with new parts, except for the gas tank, and frame.

Salvage/rebuildable title
1400ish miles (not sure on exact mileage, as bike is in Colorado Springs with my wife)
M4 GP Slip-on
Woodcraft clip ons
ASV unbreakable levers
Hot Bodies race fairings ( lower needs repainted due to bubbled paint (exhaust heat, heat shielding is now applied)
Woodcraft Stator Cover
Woodcraft left side case saver
Woodcraft adjustable rearsets
Michelin tires, slick on rear, PR2 up front. 200 miles on the set and barely used.

Bike will be sold with ALL remaining fairings/lights/bolts/screws. Can be street legal again. Here are the most recent pictures I have. I wanted to get some pictures at Miller, but that didn't work out as planned. Bike is located in Colorado Springs.

$7800

Any questions, just ask!

These are the most recept photo's I have.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
^^ whats up with the undertail? do you have all the stock shit still?? dumb question but i threw it out there anyway

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Yes I have all the stock plastics except for the right side green fairing, and small black fairing under the gas tank.

I am not willing to separate anything, package deal at a great price to sell it quickly.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hey man, is that front end tweaked? It looks like the front end is shifted to one side. I bought a zx7r track bike and once it was assembled it was like this....frame was twisted slightly.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey man, is that front end tweaked? It looks like the front end is shifted to one side. I bought a zx7r track bike and once it was assembled it was like this....frame was twisted slightly.
The front end is not tweaked in any way shape or form. I have put over 500 miles on her since the rebuild. Nothing is wrong with the bike.

·
Registered
506 Posts
It has a salvage title that is why it is so cheap.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually received the original New Mexico title in the mail yesterday. This is my first totaled bike, so my question is if insurance totaled it out and I bought it back, why did they send the original New Mexico title to me? Wouldn't it say salvaged or rebuilt or something?:dontknow:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I bought a salvaged title bike out of state once and when I registered it locally, it came back clean. could be the case here, someone at the DMV overlooked it when transferring/updating the title.

wish you were closer, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
387 Posts
if you bought it back from the insurance then the title never left your hands and is why it still reads clean. now if you wouldn't have bought it back and someone at an auction would have bought it, the title would have changed hands to the insurance company and would have been a salvage title. its clean for all intensive purposes but a carfax would bring back a totaled/ rebuilt report on it most likely.

·
Registered
387 Posts
When you buy a salvage vehicle out of state you can always make it a clean title!
this is true as well. what i posted above pertains to a person dealing directly with an in state vehicle loss. i have dealt with these situations before several times through work and on personal vehicles. regardless, its a hell of a deal on a bike that has tons of life left in it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts