Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Off of my 2008 ZX-10R. One year old but still in great shape. The tires have (2CT'S) about 1500 highway miles on them from two trips to Vegas and are still very good. Those trips put a bit of a flat spot on the tires. Front and Rear shipped in the US for $550.
I think this is fair but if not please let me know but from what I find this is about right.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump for me! What a deal people $550 shipped in the USA. The tires are not new but dang close with a little flat spot from a road trip. Still a great deal I need these gone.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been getting a lot of calls on these but I still have them. I can sell without the tires for $400 I guess. That does seem fair if not please let me know people.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
id like to put these on my 14, I might be getting rid of it but I should know very soon, gotta see if this trade is going through, any more pics? id give you 500 shipped bul like I said gotta make sure im keeping her

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys the rotors do not go with the deal. I needed them for my CZ's. The only reason I took these off was to put on some CZ's that Mary gave me such a great deal on. They are almost in Perfect condition. A couple of small scratches on the rear but really not a big deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts