Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Copied this from my craigslist ad so sorry for longer explanations

I am selling my 08 Ninja ZX10r. It mostly sits in my garage and I hardly ever ride it. It has just over 3,100 miles (like I said I hardly ride it) Clean and clear title in hand and I am only the second owner, have owned it since 600 miles. It has always been garaged, chain cleaned and waxed, oil changed on time and proper break in procedure. Has all top of the line performance parts no shortcuts taken while building it. It has been dynotuned by Ryan Schnitz out of Indiana who is one of the top dyno tuners in the country. You can google him if your not sure who he is. It has two tunes one for pump gas and one for race gas (MR12) It made 173hp with a Shinko Hookup which is a very sticky tire and Ryan said it usually reads 10hp lower on his dyno so he said it is around 183 hp. It has over $4,000 in aftermarket and performance parts. They are:
Adams Chromoly swing arm with built in air
Brocks Performance AlienHead full exhaust-
DynoTuned by Ryan Schnitz
ECU Flashed by Ryan Schnitz
DynoJet PC III
DynoJet Multihub with handle bar switch
Cycle Concepts clutch
Cycle Concepts HD Clutch springs
Brocks Performance Clutch Mod
K&N Race Filter
Myrtle West Lowering links (lowered about 3")
Brocks Front strap brackets
Schnitz front strap
Schnitz stainless steel brake line
Servobuddy exhaust servo eliminator
Driven Sprockets (-1 +4)
EK ZZZ gold chain
AIS Removed (allows for proper DynoTuning)
All short Velocity stacks
DDM 8k HID headlight
LED running lights
Vortex front brake reservoir cap
Blue Billet oil cap
Rear Fender eliminator
Tinted windscreen

I am sure there are a few things I am forgetting. In the pictures I have a catalyst seat on it but I have the original seat to go with it as long as the rear passenger seat. It is one of the fastest bikes out there, none in my area faster than it. I am asking $7500 obo. The only trades I would consider are for a muscle car plus cash. The bike is flawless and has zero problems, low ball offers will be ignored. The bike is paid off and I do not need to sell it so please dont waste my time or yours. Any questions please call or text show contact info Thanks.

Here is my craigslist ad in case pics don't work.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5623789947.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts