Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OFF THE MARKET!!! - Looking to put my bike up for sale. 2008, 4,000+ miles, shorty levers, M4 GP slip-on, Green LED's, tinted windscreen, hellsrazor's exhaust servo eliminator, hot bodies fender eliminator kit, spiegler LSL frame sliders (never used), dynoed @ 161 HP without mods, ready to go. Wanting newer gen4. If I don't sell I will add PC-V and reflash ECU this winter. New Power Pilot tires in April. PM me if interested or want more pics. Thanks
:zx_green:

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Not the best time of season for selling. Plus not many people are willing to drop 7500 right now to have something sit for the next few months while winter does its thing. Im in NY so our season is coming to a close other states might have warmer weather. GLWS

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know... I was just poking to see if anyone was interested. I'm eager to buy the newer gen and thought I could unload mine and make room in the garage but I did wait too late in the season. If it doesn't sell I'll throw a PC-V and reflash the ECU over the winter. Thinking about painting the front fender green also :idea:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice bike...if I could get rid of my Gen 1 with like 6,000 on it I would consider it. Don't know if anyone would want to pay that much for it even though it's super clean.

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
That far up north it will be a tough sell this time of year at that price. Its definately worth the money, but this time of year, like rdigga said, no one wants to drop that kinda cash to have something sit for a few months.

Free Bump though.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I purchased an 08 same miles last year for 5,500.

If you want 5 grand for the bike shoot me a PM and I wil come pick it up if it is in Michigan

1 - 20 of 34 Posts