Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine is heading down to TN to pick up a left over 08 Red 1000RR for $6,900. OTD Pretty cheap if you ask me.

They have more in all colours except black.

P.S. It should come with a fee case of oil:crackup:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
A buddy of mine is heading down to TN to pick up a left over 08 Red 1000RR for $6,900. OTD Pretty cheap if you ask me.

now thats funny:)

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts

tell him to swing by SC and buy mine too... 2007 minor scratches on right side, runs and drives great... only prob it has a certif of destruction..

good for 2 things... drag racing or stunting... i got my 10 to race and stunting hurts.... lol

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tell him to swing by SC and buy mine too... 2007 minor scratches on right side, runs and drives great... only prob it has a certif of destruction..

good for 2 things... drag racing or stunting... i got my 10 to race and stunting hurts.... lol

How much do you want for the engine/computer/harness/rad?

·
Registered
3,318 Posts

WHere in TN? I live here and have a buddy looking for one.

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
There's also another place in TN selling the '08's for $6,694.00, i am very tempted to get one just because they are so cheap lol. But i dont want two bike payments, being a cop i dont make enough to afford all my bills plus 2 bike payments, unless someone wants to buy my 08 10R lol.....jk

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
There's also another place in TN selling the '08's for $6,694.00, i am very tempted to get one just because they are so cheap lol. But i dont want two bike payments, being a cop i dont make enough to afford all my bills plus 2 bike payments, unless someone wants to buy my 08 10R lol.....jk
What are you a mall cop???:badteeth:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Must be cause the cops I know make over $80k including their part time work :dontknow:
im in the wrong business then.. lol

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Yeah cops in the bigger city make decent salary and off duty jobs pay 25-30 an hour around here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I didn't know they had cities in Arkansas. I kid...I kid.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
The oil companies are paying the difference between OTD and List, George W and his buddies still need fun money.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
The oil companies are paying the difference between OTD and List, George W and his buddies still need fun money.
:lol::crackup::spit:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts