Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'08 ZX10r Plasma Blue, Near Stock, Quality Mods, Mint!! New York $6250

2008 zx10r, ninja 1000, zx-10r. First owner, title in hand. Very clean mostly stock bike with a few quality tasteful mods. Including: SS brake lines, HID headlights, tail tidy, carbon rear hugger, GSG Moto no-cut frame sliders, front fork sliders, 525 gold EK o-ring chain, -1 +2 gearing, speedohealer to maintain correct mileage w/ the gearing change. Dunlop Q2 tires with good tread left. Receipts and records kept for everything. No issues what so ever. I'm taking some time off from of riding, looking for someone to take over ownership of this beautiful machine.

$6250

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Lucky guy may I ask what avenues you used to sell it beside the forum and maybe Craigslist. I'm trying to sell my 09

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's it... I used a couple different locations on craigslist. Upstate and NYC. Seemed to be a good market in NYC, lots of interest.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Lucky guy may I ask what avenues you used to sell it beside the forum and maybe Craigslist. I'm trying to sell my 09
Its not luck. A good asking price and still willing to negotiate moves a bike.

Your asking over $1,000 more than what he was, you dont have to wonder why his sold and yours hasnt.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Its not luck. A good asking price and still willing to negotiate moves a bike.

Your asking over $1,000 more than what he was, you dont have to wonder why his sold and yours hasnt.
I'm asking $6500 and he sold his bike for $6250 and to be honest I haven't tried as much as I've had in the past, this time I'm only using Craigslist no ebay, cycle trader etc.. My comment to him was more of a congratulations joke, if my bike moves it moves if it doesn't it doesn't im just testing the waters don't need the money for anything.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm asking $6500 and he sold his bike for $6250 and to be honest I haven't tried as much as I've had in the past, this time I'm only using Craigslist no ebay, cycle trader etc.. My comment to him was more of a congratulations joke, if my bike moves it moves if it doesn't it doesn't im just testing the waters don't need the money for anything.
:zx_orange:zx_orange:zx_orange:zx_orange:zx_orange:zx_orange:zx_orange:zx_orange:zx_orange:leghump::ldiw:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts