Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRAND NEW, never ridden... 0 miles!
Never been dropped, not a scratch, just as it would be sitting on the showroom floor... Only with gas in it.
I bought it about 3 weeks ago, out of the crate and had it trailored home. Since then I bought and installed 2009 Euro full set of fairings, which I was going to use for track days, and took the NEW stock ones off. The stock plastics COMES WITH THE BIKE.

Due to upcoming lack of employment (which I just found out), and plans on starting school this year, figured I sell it new with 0 miles so someone could be proud enough to be the first one to drive it.
Original colors are black & yellow (see link below).
New colors are white/blue/red.

Save a TON on TAXES/SHIPPING/FREIGHT/SETUP/ETC... $8900

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/732/Mo...R-Comparo.aspx

TRADES considered PLUS CASH... 07 or newer 600, 03 or newer 749 track or street... NO JUNK PLEASE! MUST HAVE A CLEAN TITLE! (For the occasional Starbucks run)

Thanks,
Jon
(904) 705-5988
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
seriously

i will give you my left nut for that thing . just pay for the surgery. it will be sooo worth it

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
holy cow that seems like a sweet deal. im not in that market, but im sure that sucker will be gone soon!

·
Registered
282 Posts
"Due to upcoming lack of employment (which I just found out)..."

Feel for you bro on the whole job thing...I got burned also and had to leave my 06ZX10R back in London and move home to Toronto!!!!! Burns bad I know!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump...

It's getting close to crunch time, i'm about to take it off the market and just keep it. I've got a few track days coming up and will have to start breaking it in before that.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
love the bike.. too bad i jsut bought my 10...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One last try before I start breaking it in for Daytona next week.

TRADES ENCOURAGED!!!

I'm just not wanting to risk wrecking it, rather not have so much invested into a brand new bike to possibly squash on a race track.

I'm very fair with the trades, $5-6K, for yours (clean 600, maybe 1000). As long as it's not a POS. You know what the dealerships would give on a trades. I'm just looking for a fair trade.

Besides, if it's like it is in Florida, we trade then don't have to pay sales tax, just tag/registration fees.

·
Registered
85 Posts
???

still for sale?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts