Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the 2008 busa going be a 1500cc bike or is it the same 1300cc bike.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
350lbs 210 hp VVT with flux capacitor option. Everyone will know after the dealer show next month.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'm not sure about the engine size, but I actually have a spy pic of one of the prototype Busas.

I already posted it on another thread, but here you go.

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
People have been talking about the new Busa since 2001...when will this end...many people think it will be discontinued...others think it won't be new until they stop selling so many of this generation....

Me,...what do I think...frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
People have been talking about the new Busa since 2001...when will this end...many people think it will be discontinued...others think it won't be new until they stop selling so many of this generation....

Me,...what do I think...frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
:iamwithst

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
My guess is 1397cc, better cams and head, catalyst, slightly redesigned bodywork, higher capacity ecu, better ram air. Hope it's still easy to mod and work on.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I'm not sure about the engine size, but I actually have a spy pic of one of the prototype Busas.

Great looking bike, and economical too.....won't be spending anything on tires:mrgreen:

·
Registered
551 Posts

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
If it comes it comes. As long as the mofo keep on buying the 07 busas Suzuki will keep on making them. I would tell everyone to stop buying 07 busas to pressure Suzuki. Apparently the 14 sales is not affecting the busas' sales. Go figure.

·
Registered
736 Posts
If it comes it comes. As long as the mofo keep on buying the 07 busas Suzuki will keep on making them. I would tell everyone to stop buying 07 busas to pressure Suzuki. Apparently the 14 sales is not affecting the busas' sales. Go figure.
I'd take a 14 over a bus any day. IF a new Bus comes, it will definitely be better than the 14...hopefully Kawi has 14R schematics lying around.

In the end I really only care about the literbikes...I don't want anything bigger or smaller, the 10R is just right.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts