Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I am looking to change my exhaust bracket, I did a search and did not find what I am looking for. I am looking for one similar of 09R to 10R's on his '04. What's everyone got?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Mine is a Akra, I believe you could buy just the hanger (it comes with the 04-05 Evo II system).
Check 58cycle, I know at one time they had just the hangers for sale. Not sure about fitment on the 08, the hanger on the 04-05 is quite a bit further foreward, but you have a little play fore and aft, and a inch or so up and down, just by moving the canister around. The measurements from centerhead to centerhead of the bolts is right about 77mm +-1mm. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine is a Akra, I believe you could buy just the hanger (it comes with the 04-05 Evo II system).
Check 58cycle, I know at one time they had just the hangers for sale. Not sure about fitment on the 08, the hanger on the 04-05 is quite a bit further foreward, but you have a little play fore and aft, and a inch or so up and down, just by moving the canister around. The measurements from centerhead to centerhead of the bolts is right about 77mm +-1mm. Hope that helps.
I was hoping you'd read this thread. That is the exact bracket I want, I will measure tonight when I get home. Thanks.

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
I have to admit, that does look better in the pics you posted, but I still prefer the round tube design, but yeah, that's not as bad as I thought. :eek:ccasion1

Is that alloy or steel?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts