Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back up for sale after the winter!

Another price drop! $7200 I haven't had time to look at the forum to check prices so input from you guys is welcome. I just do not have time to ride this thing. I also have a 03 CR 250 for sale for 1800 if anyone is interested.

Unfortunately due to tuition issues and trying to get my car up again I should get rid of the bike.

2008 Blue ZX-10 with 1080 mi.
Absolutely perfect bike. This thing runs like a champion.
Only mods are riflmans throttle insert and down one up front. Stock sprocket goes with the bike. The bike is located north of Denton TX by Gainsville.
Price is $8100 I will think about offers but I am not really forced to sell this thing so I'm not gonna give it away. I think its had 4 oil changes in the 1080 miles. Oh yeah I did a home made fender eliminator that I can snap a pick of if your interested.

Just post or send me a pm if you have any questions or wish to talk in person.

Thanks,
Jeff :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
how much for the boosted WS6? haha

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that seems like a real fair price, how do you have such low miles?

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
BLK JDM............On a zx10r site, with a r1 on your avitar, owning a gsxr 1k and asking about a ws6 in a zx10 sale thread........... Y O U F A I L!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
BLK JDM............On a zx10r site, with a r1 on your avitar, owning a gsxr 1k and asking about a ws6 in a zx10 sale thread........... Y O U F A I L!!!!!!!!!
Actually I think you're the FAILURE. Being close minded about bikes and cars. I've owned a 06 ZX-10 when I joined this forum. I'm thinking of purchasing an 08/09 Zx-10. It's a beast of a bike. I'm actually into import drag cars and I've worked at performance shops all my life. But I love anything that's built and has good parts on it whether it be 2 wheels, 4 wheels, 4 cylinder, 6 cylinder, V8 or turbo diesel(duallies are the shit).

And to make you even madder I'll put my GSXR in my AVATAR to piss you off even more. Sorry to jack your thread even more Nossty1.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts