• ZX-10R

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • CBR1000RR

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • R6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GSX-R600

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • They probably won't be any better than 2007.

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hopefully KHI will make the next ten a lot lighter and more capable on the racetracks worldwide. They need some race victories to boost their image in superbike like they have done with Stewart and Villipoto in SX.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
seeing as honda and kawi will be the nly ones coming out with a brand new model for next year I would have to say kawi but honda did a great job with their new 600 so can'y wait to see what they do for 08 along with the rest of the group. all in all they are all better than a harley

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Hopefully KHI will make the next ten a lot lighter and more capable on the racetracks worldwide. They need some race victories to boost their image in superbike like they have done with Stewart and Villipoto in SX.
While I feel pretty confident the 08 Kawi will be sick. I feel pretty certain that the reason they lag so far behind in road racing (stock-based classed at least) has more to do with them not being as serious about it as manufacturers like Suzuki and Honda.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I cant wait for '08. :badteeth:

ok pics of the new models should roll around
sept. No?
I can't wait either, especially since I'll be in the market looking for the next toy.

I'm sure that Kawi will come out with another beast, hopefully one thats more pleasing to my eyes. But I also get the sense that Honda is getting tired of being pushed around and have something big in store for this next season.

Those two 600s are probablly going to be great too, they're going to have to try and better the ZX-6R and 600RR from this year. And both of them seem to be very impressive.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
will I be wasting my time getting an 07 seeing as how the 08 photos should be leaking out soon? I can endure a bikeless summer if next years model is really going to be all that. I guess I could ride the wife's EX250r:mrgreen: till next season. I really can't judge who will dominate nxt year. Unless Kawi really steps up its efforts I think Suzuki will continue to dominate the AMA scene, they've been at it so long they have so much knowledge. It seems they have a great TCS system, and since they put it on production machines they can expand on the system they already have. I would love to see Kawi on the top tier of the podium on a regular basis, but it's gonna take a lot of work and RD time/testing.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I Voted Zx10r,but They Better Come Strong Cuz This K7 Gixxer I Have Is A Friggen Monster,,an Honda Has Some Serious Makin Up To Do In The Power Department,but Their Bikes Are Usually Solid In The Comfort Department An Reliable,but If You Want Comfort,why Buy A Sportbike

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
will I be wasting my time getting an 07 seeing as how the 08 photos should be leaking out soon? I can endure a bikeless summer if next years model is really going to be all that. I guess I could ride the wife's EX250r:mrgreen: till next season. I really can't judge who will dominate nxt year. Unless Kawi really steps up its efforts I think Suzuki will continue to dominate the AMA scene, they've been at it so long they have so much knowledge. It seems they have a great TCS system, and since they put it on production machines they can expand on the system they already have. I would love to see Kawi on the top tier of the podium on a regular basis, but it's gonna take a lot of work and RD time/testing.
thats on you if you want to wait. if they fix your bike ride that till 08 then make your decsion. you might be able to pick up an 06 green zx10r for a better price than the 07 too

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
I Voted Zx10r,but They Better Come Strong Cuz This K7 Gixxer I Have Is A Friggen Monster,,an Honda Has Some Serious Makin Up To Do In The Power Department,but Their Bikes Are Usually Solid In The Comfort Department An Reliable,but If You Want Comfort,why Buy A Sportbike

Honda solid in the comfort department??? :eyecrazy: U can't be serious about that??? With that hard ass park bench for a seat they have on their bikes! I mean don't get me wrong i'm not sayin that the seat has to be a sofa, but man give your bum some kind of consideration.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
But yea i picked the 10r for '08! Of course i'm gonna be biased! I'm a diehard Kawasaki man on a 10r forum what didja expect? :helmet:

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Theres a suprise.......:crackup:

I hope they dump the dual cannons and go GP style, and take some of the improvemnts of the 2007 ZX6R. But take them to the next level.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe you should change that to read "R1".......:rolleyes:
This vote is not based on class, I made this thread for the Japanese bikes that will be NEW in 08, for once size really doesn't matter...BTW, the R1 is all new this year(07), it usually changes every 2 years, so you have to wait till 09 if you are an R1 fan. BTW, :welcome: .

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Honda solid in the comfort department??? :eyecrazy: U can't be serious about that??? With that hard ass park bench for a seat they have on their bikes! I mean don't get me wrong i'm not sayin that the seat has to be a sofa, but man give your bum some kind of consideration.
I'm comfortable on a honda...but I think the 10 is underrated in comfort.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts