Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got pics of the extended 3rd gen models thinking about doing it to my 09SE but I want to see what it looks like first. The town I live in most people have suzuki or yamaha's no kawasaki to look at to get any idea's.

·
Registered
268 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
personally I think the gen 3 swing arms looks horrible with extensions. I forget the company but the nicest one I saw was on a gen 1 turboed making 450hp I"ll try and find it.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
i thik the 3rd gens look great with an aftermarket extended swingarm... the stock arm is crap....

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
^I like the arm on your bike. I can't stand extensions on the stock arm 3rd gen (or any bike for that matter)... get rid of that crap and get a purpose built arm please.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
^I like the arm on your bike. I can't stand extensions on the stock arm 3rd gen (or any bike for that matter)... get rid of that crap and get a purpose built arm please.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
extended swing arm's :lol: why dont you buy a frick'in pontoon boat for cripesake? you'll end up with the same result

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
extended swing arm's :lol: why dont you buy a frick'in pontoon boat for cripesake? you'll end up with the same result
:crackup::spit::crackup:.... good one!!!!! i happen to enjoy my limo :lol:

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
:crackup::spit::crackup:.... good one!!!!! i happen to enjoy my limo :lol:
seriously tho, iv seen more extended swing arm ass wipes get there asses handed to them by stock wheel base bikes than i care to see ( 2-3 in person & quite a few via E-video), as an avid motorcyclist ( i ride 15K-18K a year) i know a lowered extended bike isnt worth a fuck for extensive riding, now for posing thats a diffrent story:badteeth:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
^^^ i cant argue there... ive seen plenty of SWB beat extented bikes and the other way around... as far as comfort, it is better for me with the rear lowered to match the front and take pressure off my wrists & elbows... cant tell you how it compare to extensive riding, cause this is the first bike i have extended the swingarm on... give me a couple thousand more miles and ill let you know...... posers are posers, i dont understand them either, but maybe they will grow up one day... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you decide to use extensions, I have a set of roaring toyz with the extended brake line and EK ZZZ chain and fully adjustable lowering links and front lowering kit that I'm getting rid of and would make you a good deal on. I just don't ever get to the strip and am better off using the bike @ SWB. Seems every time I want to go race I'm either out of town, working, or have family things going on. I'll try to get you a pic of my setup tommorrow on my 08 blue so you can see another pic of a stretched bike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts