Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 zx6r Attack Kawasaki(this was steve rapps bike in 07)

Ohlins 25mil kit
Ohlins TTX shock
Vortex clip ons
Attack rear sets
Attack Kawi bodywork(rashed)
Painted Nissan 350z blue
Kawasaki KIT ECU
Kawasaki KIT billet throttle
Dynojet quickshifter
HMF header(custom made) w/ GYTR slip on GP style
Goodridge front brake 2 to 1 line
vortex frame sliders
vortex sprockets
EBC extreme brake pads
probably more stuff just can't think of it all....

stock motor with 1150miles(800 were street miles)
bike is capable of running up front on the expert grid
i crashed the bike at NJMP , the right rearset is broke(only needs one piece to fix it), tank is dented, bodywork rashed up, the GYTR slip on has a lil dent up on the top(can hardly see unless your looking for it)

also include a double windscreen....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
She's purdy, good luck with the sale. If you decide to part it out, let me know, that exhaust and shock are very tempting!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She's purdy, good luck with the sale. If you decide to part it out, let me know, that exhaust and shock are very tempting!!!
I'm considering parting it out, but gonna see if I could sell the bike first

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Wasn't this bike for sale pre crash?

Good luck getting much for that, looks like a wadded mess. Part it out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Wasn't this bike for sale pre crash?

Good luck getting much for that, looks like a wadded mess. Part it out.
Why do you have to say something?

And yes I had the bike up for 7000

now I'm asking 5300 , I could spend around 1000 and have this bike back together looking better than it did with a fresh paint job

i don't wanna sound like a dick but seriously get a life and don't f**k with other peoples threads

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Why do you have to say something?

And yes I had the bike up for 7000

now I'm asking 5300 , I could spend around 1000 and have this bike back together looking better than it did with a fresh paint job

i don't wanna sound like a dick but seriously get a life and don't f**k with other peoples threads

Your right sorry, was'nt trying to mess your thread up, just thought the bike looked familiar thats all. Either way it bumper your for sale post right:dontknow:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm considering parting out , let me know if your interested in anything

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I think you spent too much $$ on this bike in the begining and then you wadded it up.....and now you can't get any money for it....plus your being an ass about it.....you should make it look better....then try to sell it.

If you want to tell me to get a life as well go ahead...the more your a dick to reputable people on the is forum....the harder it's gonna be to sell it here

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think you spent too much $$ on this bike in the begining and then you wadded it up.....and now you can't get any money for it....plus your being an ass about it.....you should make it look better....then try to sell it.

If you want to tell me to get a life as well go ahead...the more your a dick to reputable people on the is forum....the harder it's gonna be to sell it here
Seriously I don't get why people have to post shit, I had a few people message me about parts on the bike so I'd figure I'd see if anyone was interested in anything

and I really don't give a shit what the hell you think, so F**K off
yea I might be sounding like a dick but what's the point in posting something

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
The problem is instead of taking peoples advice you get pissy and tell people to fuck off.....you need to learn to make friends and price things accordingly:thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The problem is instead of taking peoples advice you get pissy and tell people to fuck off.....you need to learn to make friends and price things accordingly:thumbsup:
Ok but what's the point in posting something if you think it's to high, just let it go or if your interested and you think I'm to high make me an offer

yea I know I have a lot of money into the bike but that's my choice, I race motorcycles and it's exspensive , I've realized that, I'm offering a bike with a lot of money dumped into it for a fraction of the price, I mean the suspension alone is easily 2500 if you goto buy it now add in all the time to set it up,(I was lucky enough to get Chaz davies setup from when he rode with attack in 2008)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Ok but what's the point in posting something if you think it's to high, just let it go or if your interested and you think I'm to high make me an offer

yea I know I have a lot of money into the bike but that's my choice, I race motorcycles and it's exspensive , I've realized that, I'm offering a bike with a lot of money dumped into it for a fraction of the price, I mean the suspension alone is easily 2500 if you goto buy it now add in all the time to set it up,(I was lucky enough to get Chaz davies setup from when he rode with attack in 2008)
I thought you said it was Steve Rapp's bike? Who cares man.....all that was stated was that your were selling a wadded up looking bike for a High ass price..thats all..

You got called on it...now your pissy....so be pissy

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is steves rapp bike in 07 but I didn't like his set up and he was running 190 rear tire , I prefered 180 and davies set up, I went faster on that set up, I'm not gonna lie it doesn't look that great put less than a 1000 into it and you'll have a sweet bike, look at any 07-08 zx6 on the Wera board there going for 6000-7000

And a few people could vouch for me on the Wera forum

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And obviously you have no idea how much some of these parts on this bike cost

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
And obviously you have no idea how much some of these parts on this bike cost

Doug Chandlers Superbike just sold on Ebay for just over $8K....with a shit load of extras.....So...yes I know that bikes sell for...If you wana argue...I'm not up for that...so I'll hand you the victory on this one...but you might have better luck on WERA. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wow with receptions like this I wouldn't blame gnu427 if he didn't want to stick around. :headshake

I would concur that the bike is a bit over priced in my book, but why jack the guys thread over it? And sure the bike is a little rough, that's what happens when your pushing the edge, still a nice bike with the chassis/suspension set up and all.

Which by the way gnu427 did you guys raise the front forks in the triples? ground clearance or just steering geometry?

·
Registered
844 Posts
it's called-constuctive criticism.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I have been know to be an asshole....but...I do call it like it is...and when people call me out on shit...I don't bitch and moan...:dontknow:

·
Registered
844 Posts
we're all suppose to be adults-no sense name call'n and all that f**k you shit.difference in opinions and adult disagreement goes a long way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts