Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Why would you not meet at your house?
because you(the general public) may say no deal and come back to steal it that night. :heyyou:

Sounds like a good deal :bump:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
because you(the general public) may say no deal and come back to steal it that night. :heyyou:

Sounds like a good deal :bump:

Bingo, I have this same ad on cragislist too locally. Don't need no creepers casin my crib. Good thing about Oklahoma is a very leinient gun carry law and Mr. SW40 doesn't like unexpected guests, lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I watched your video. I noticed the bike was in fast idle and hadnt even registered on the temp gauge yet and you were reving it up. Shortly later it went into normal idle. Do you usually warm it up that way? Im looking for a zx14 in the middle of september. Anyways good luck with sale.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I watched your video. I noticed the bike was in fast idle and hadnt even registered on the temp gauge yet and you were reving it up. Shortly later it went into normal idle. Do you usually warm it up that way? Im looking for a zx14 in the middle of september. Anyways good luck with sale.
Before Bradshow responds I will say this is an honest question and NO I won't delete.

I never seen a reason why "It MUST GO" so it's just a suggestion to include that in sales for you and anyone selling on this site.

bloo

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I started the bike right before the video came on so it was on fast idle, it hadn't been started in a few days.

Selling for financial reasons. I'll add this to the first page

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Wow that seems like a really good deal for somebody!! GLWS and sorry you have to let her go!! I'm kinda in the same situation right now and have been thinking about selling the 10 but I hope it doesn't come down to that!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump. Just put new bridgestones on it front and rear. miles are up to 10,300. same price.

$6750, hell of a deal for someone

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow, I've been trying to sell this thing for 3 weeks, there is no way that I'm asking too much, whats the deal? No takers off craigslist, cycletrader or any of the forums I posted on.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts