Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday some of my friends and i went for a nice ride-2 07 zx10r,07 gsxr1000and a tl1000s streetfighter. On our way home the zx10 and the gsxr1k both with just slip-on pipes did 2 3rd gear roll ons i was shocked the zx10 pulled away by about 5 bike lenghts and the gsxr was not gaining at all on the 10and the second race was about the same. I was happy to witness this because ive been a gsxr fan for along time and people always brag about how fast they are well i have a whole new look about my 10 and love it even more now.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm not surprised. Myself and a buddy of mine did some roll-ons at 60, him on his 07 GSXR 1K and me on my 04 10R. He was in second and I was in third. At first he started to pull but once I started to get into the power I just motored right by him. Keep in mind though that his bike was stock where I had a slip-on with pc3 and custom map.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey Jimbob, maybe next time you can do a pull with him so I can follow you guys & witness it! I think the best part is SHUTTING HIM THE FUCK UP once & for all! I'm sure all you guys on here have those friends that no matter what they have it's always better than yours, faster, more expensive, etc...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey Jimbob, maybe next time you can do a pull with him so I can follow you guys & witness it! I think the best part is SHUTTING HIM THE FUCK UP once & for all! I'm sure all you guys on here have those friends that no matter what they have it's always better than yours, faster, more expensive, etc...
YEAH I GOT A GUY AROUND HERE HAS A 2006 GIXXER 1000 THINKS HIS BIKE IS THE BAD IS IN THE WORLD,GOES DOWN TO MY NEIGHBORS TALKING ABOUT ILL SMOKE SHAWNS ZX10,CANT STAND HIM I GOT A FRIEND WITH A ZX6R HAS 2 STAGES OF JUCE ON IT THINKING ABOUT SETTING UP A RACE WHAT DO YOU THINK

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
That's like guys and their Hondas around here. They think both the 1000RR and 600RR are the best bikes ever made and the fastest in each their classes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts