Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I'm not looking to part anything out just yet.

I'll take 7500 for the bike and enclosed trailer! I know someone wants this. I just need it gone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
wow wish i had all my cash together. thats one hell of a deal. if its still forsale by the end of the month i will pm u. glws BIKE LOOKS REALLY GOOD

·
Registered
9 Posts
i tell you what this thing should be gone. damn i wish i had the money right now. this bike is CLEAN. any pics of the trailer? brand?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Title in hand on the trailer. I owe money on the bike so I dont have title in hand for it. Bike is in Alabama, has 59xx miles on it. Trailer is a 09 cargo south trailer with less then 500 miles on it. Bike is worth a lot more then what is listed. I'm throwing the trailer in due to I will not need it sitting at the house while I'm out of the country.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Damn dude sorry to see it go. You've been through a lot with that thing, from just what you've posted on here. Free bump for a sweet bike and a killer deal!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys. I finally got it straightened out with the 08 race cam and I'm being deployed and just need it gone. I'll start over with a 14 next year more than likely.

Also the bike has a pit bull retention system mounted in the trailer for it.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts