Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD!!!
Ok guys looks like I will have to sell my baby.... I have a Green 2007 with over $7500 in accessories alone... The bike has currently 4900 miles and the mods are as follow
Low Jack security system
Pazzo racing levers
Puig Windscreen Black
Two Brother CF slip ons
HAVOCS Chrome wheels
Power Commander
LED Green lights with remote
Clear Alternatives green matching lights
Vortex Rear Sets
Vortex lowering links
Probably more that I cant remember right now...This bike is my pride and joy and I hate to let it go but I need to.... Here some pics , Asking price is 10,500OBO

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Sorry you have to sell it man. GL

Lucky u would be surprised and i dont think 10,500 is bad when u dont have to add accessories when its already done

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
nice wheels

lucky has a point thats more than a 08 run out model

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys... Looks like Ebay may be my only option. BTW 10,500 OBO so I am open to offers of course not low ballers.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like to see it go to a good home... I am getting ready to list it on ebay and I hate to do that. Title in hand and ready for some offers...!:hello:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
good luck selling it man! that is not my style at all, but the bike looks like it was put together the right way

·
Registered
61 Posts
thats a good looking bike....with some good looking strips on the back tire.
sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys...the wheels alone were close to 3k... The bike was done by my dealer and when it was done it cost right over 7k . there is a lot of money in the bike and i dont expect to make all my money back and thats why i'm open to offers.. If anyone likes the bike make me an offer.Thansk Sal.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
greeat looking bike!!! price is kinda high!!! 08s are going for less then that!!!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Bone stock 08 sure. Offers people!
No one wants to make you an offer because even if they took high book and added $2g for the custom wheels - it would be an insult by comparison to your asking price. No one wants to out-right be a dick about it, so they're keeping thier traps shut.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts