Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 special edition. Mods are: yosh slip on exhaust, puig double bubble dark windscreen, rear fender eliminator, solo seat cowl, frame sliders, swing arm spools, HID headlights (only low beam is installed). Bike has just under 4000 miles. Never been down, no scratches at all. Just bought a house so the bike needs to go. I have the title in hand. MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
it usually helps to give a starting price so people know around what your looking for.. also i would give an update on how the paint has held up around the stickers as they may not be everyone's cup of tea and if the paint has not faded what so ever people would have the option to remove them with out having the outline of the factory flames, i know on my 04 the paint had ever so slightly faded and left an outline where my stickers previously were.. i have yet to wet sand to remove the outline.. just a thought, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked at the paint around the stickers today and didn't notice and fading. I would like to get somewhere near 7k for the bike. I have the title in hand and would even be willing to deliver within 100 miles of college park md if my gas is paid for.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Nice bike good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts