Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 ZX-10R ::FS:: Located in Denver, CO-Price change!!

I'm biting the bullet and getting rid of the 10R. Lots of extraneous factors for this decision, but I think this is the right time. Probably won't be riding on the street anymore at all, and it's not due to LEO's. lol I see a dedicated track bike in my future... On to the bike..

I'm the original owner. No track days, no wheelies. Got it as a leftover 07, still in the crate. Two oil changes have been done now in 1600 miles. Tires have some life left. Pazzo shorty levers, Ti-Pro GRE installed, -1 in the front, still have the stock sprocket as well, Scorpion CF slip-ons, Frame sliders, spools, Fender elim, and a double bubble. This bike is as brand-new, blem free as you can get.

Asking 7500 obo...

Pic from when I first got it last fall..

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
im curious to how the rider/pass seats feel with the underseat exhaust? is it as hot as the R1 which everyone complains about when in traffic?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
free bump from me, good luck getting it sold

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
Best of luck to ya man your bike's beautiful, might be hard with 08's being so cheap though. Bump for a great lookin bike! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hey man nothing against you....This is the worst time to sell, but the best time to buy. I've seen dealers here and there liquidating stock and losing money. The dealer I got my 07 from offered me the same blue one you have for $6500(Brand new still in the crate) They need there stuff gone. So just be patient if you can dude. They told me that I would get this price in the crate(No prep).

You will get it sold....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, I know.. It's frustrating as hell though. I can sell a 10 year old Grand Cherokee in 6 hours on Craigslist, but can't get rid of a perfect bike for a good price. lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts