Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
007 Weekend Warrior FB2100. 21' Toy Hauler

½ Ton Towable. Load Equilization Hitch included. Tows VERY nicely.

Trailer is in VERY nice shape. Front Bath with One drop down queen bed and couch that folds out into a bed. Swivel Rocker Chair/Bay Window Option. Very comfortable and roomy. Sleeps 3 very comfortably, 5 with an air mattress on the floor. Front Bathroom is HUGE and very usable unlike many TINY bathrooms and has tons of storage. 4K Onan Microquiet Generator. Runs Flawlessly, starts first time every time. 15 gallon Fuel Station. Convection/Microwave Oven. 4 ‘Max Air’ Vent covers; Tow with vents open, Also leave vents open in rain and NO leaks. Outside Shower (Hot/Cold) and Pressure Washer. Used once a month and stored INDOORS; No sun fading damage. Awning in very nice shape. Trailer has NEVER been off road. NO sand in this trailer. Maintained Meticulously, cleaned out after EVERY trip. Lot’s of add ons. All original manuals included.

**New Power Tongue Jack
**New, upgraded speakers inside and out.
**Added Linoleum Flooring in Rear (was bare wood…) Still have carpet also.
**Added external hose hookup/flush for black tank. Makes cleaning tanks VERY easy and clean.
**Removable tie down anchors and permanent anchors set up to easily haul 2 motorcycles and lots of gear.
**Batteries less than a year old.
**NO Fuel Fume smell inside.

Everything works and works WELL. NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER.
Generator fires up first time every time and runs GREAT.
A/C Blows COLD.
Lots of Storage.

I’ve been VERY happy with this trailer, I’m just ready for something larger.

Approx 5,000 lbs unloaded.
100 gallons Fresh, 60 Grey, 30 Black

Priced to SELL @ $15,000. Ready to camp. EVERYTHING works.
Pink Slip IN HAND.

Trailer is located in Bakersfield, Ca.
My email is [email protected] and my cell phone is (661) 549-5061

Photobucket with lots of pictures;http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii117/Quig_bucket/2007 FB2100 For Sale/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts