Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, i've run into some unexpected bills etc. and need to sell my bike. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this bike. It has right under 2100 miles on it. I added frame sliders, and spool sliders to it, as well as the seat cowl you see in the pictures. It does come with the passenger seat as well. I also added a Barely Legal Accessories fender eliminator kit, it tucks the license plate up back behind the wheel, it does have 3 BRIGHT L.E.D.S. shining on it that i wired up as well. If you have any questions, you can post here, or shoot me a PM. I'm located in Topeka, Kansas.

Price is $9,000 OB reasonable O. - NEW PRICE -$6,700! This bike is such a steal at this price! I just need it gone. Please do not hesitate to call/text me at 785-633-2056 with interest or any questions you may have!

Thanks!

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
:bump: for a nice ride...Good luck with the sale.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice bike! Good luck selling it!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Don't do it! Sell plasma (like giving blood)! bumpy for ya............

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Do you have any pictures from the rear of the fender eliminator kit? Did you ever get pulled over or any grief from the police?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, nope, i haven't gotten any grief about it. And yeah i do have a picture, i just didnt want to edit my license plate number out of it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Clean bike.. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Big Daddy! I didn't realize that it wasn't still in there. I think it was different before and i just bumped this old thread. Thanks regardless!

Come on guys i need this thing gone, i know someone wants this beautiful bike for this awesome price!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I kno it's a bit of a stretch, and I figured it woudn't hurt to ask, but would you possibly be willing to sell ur fairings?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I apologize but i'm just going to be selling the bike as a whole. Thanks for asking though!

Guys this bike isn't going to last much longer, the bid is up to $6,500 on ebay. Throw me offers!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Haha you got it ajtmex.

I can't believe i'm doing this, but there is a day left on this bike on ebay and the bid is at $6,500, which is my reserve. The buy it now is $6,700! Please feel free to check it out on ebay and bid $6,600 or even click buy it now. This bike is going to the first person to give me $6,700 dollars!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts