Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 GSXR1000 10700 miles Near Dallas/SOLD

Up for sale, 2007 Suzuki GSXR1000, Blue/white 10700 miles. Adult owned, NEVER stunted. Brand new Shinko Apex tires, (190/55/17 and 120/70/17) Galfer superbike stainless brake lines front and rear, PAIR mod done, BMC air filter, PC3 with ECU flash done by Sabin Performance. (custom dyno tune, SET and PAIR valve codes removed from ecu, tuned like it has a TRE, redline raised 300rpm, A,B,C mode set to A mode for power and tuning) 1/5 throttle tube 5000k HID headlight with slim ballast, clear and smoke DB wind screens, shorty brake and clutch levers, COX radiator guard, 520 chain/sprocket conversion with 16/43 gearing (new 42 tooth rear sprocket included) Solo seat cowl, rear seat and passenger pegs included, LOR (level one racing) carbon exhaust, aluminum exhaust hanger, speedohealer with top speed recall button, new grips, wired with front and rear USB cables for GOPRO/gps/phone charging..has DEANS connector for trickle charger, oil changed and coolant flushed 200 miles ago...always run semi synthetic oils, forks serviced 600 miles ago. Bike is fast and nimble! Ready for street or track days! NO TEST RIDES unless cash in hand. $8000 obo Email or text 469-733-2179...
---SOLD----- :sad:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Not goin to lie I'd really like to park this in my garage next to my 10R! Take payments?? Joking.... GLWS man...

Just to add, thats the best paint scheme/color that a Suzuki 1K is offered in.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not goin to lie I'd really like to park this in my garage next to my 10R! Take payments?? Joking.... GLWS man...

Just to add, thats the best paint scheme/color that a Suzuki 1K is offered in.
Haha thanks bro!!! Yea...All I can think of is Ben Spies winning the 2007 championship in these colors!!!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that was my favorite bike before i totaled it. best gsxr ever made
I agree...I hate to sell...but Im at a change in life...lookin at 4 wheel toys now haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts