Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes i changed my mind again. its still FOR SALE. I love this bike, I have no health coverage and everytime i ride it i have been so scared to get hurt. Seems liek everyone who i talk to now adays has a motorcycle crash story to tell me with scars, broken bones etc. I dont wanna take my chances anymore. I really am going to persue my skydiving now! Sorry for the story, im sure a few of u can recalll me placing this add for the last few months. First person with cash takes it

I bought this bike in april of 07 from a friend who is a dealer. The bike was equipt with a Full system Akrapokic Exhaust, K&N, Powercommander and was broken in and custom dyno tuned at the shop by tom mercelli @ XtremeMachines.us. It also has smoked wind screen and a fender eliminator. The bike is Mint. No scratches anwere. It also has 2400 miles. I just recently purchased the 4 year extended warantey with is transferable to the next owner. This really is a great bike who needs an owner to appreaciate it. Will also sell my hemet witch was 400+ dollars and my kawasaki jacket with it as I will not be getting another BIke.

I want 9,500. I know its worth every penny especially with the piece of mind you will have with the 4 year coverage!!
Im located in Bangor PA, 18013 witch is 15 minutes into PA from eather rt78 or rt 80

·
Registered
17 Posts
2007 zx10r

Hey "fastashell". I was wandreing if you had considered selling the cans separately (and commander if the price could be negotiated)?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
what did it dyno at?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dynoed at 180.54 and 86 ft lbs torque in millstone NJ at xtreme machines. and i dont feel like hearing shit about it eather. thts what my dyno sheet says. is it tru hp probly not. he said it was equivelent to dyno jet numberes. and no i am not parting the bike out what so ever.

·
Registered
719 Posts
so why are you selling it?

cause you turned into a pussy?

weak dude.. absolutely weak.
:crackup:I Agree, you should really try to dry up that mangina and start livin life!:spit:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cause i have no health coverage, dont wanna pay 5000$ full coverage insurance on the bike, A PUSSY?????? dude Im a licenced skydiver. i jump out of planes every week. im far from pussy. Plus i am tired of rideing by myself. i have not one friend who owns a bike and all i wanna do is skydive 24/7. the bike will just sit in the gurage. i only use it now so i can keep the gas fresh in it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think u guys missed that in the first post. Im a licenced skydiver and thats my life. i have no need for the bike no more. so to tell me to start livin life makes me laugh. skydiving is way more living life then rideing. i been riding for 8 years on the road

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dig that helmet. what size and how much?
hey man, the bike must go before the helmet. if i dont sell the bike then im helmetless. if the bike goes without the helmet it be up for sale seperatly. i am asking 250 for the helmet

·
Registered
719 Posts
I think u guys missed that in the first post. Im a licenced skydiver and thats my life. i have no need for the bike no more. so to tell me to start livin life makes me laugh. skydiving is way more living life then rideing. i been riding for 8 years on the road
oops, I pushed a button.... I understand bro, just messing with ya geez. Nice bike and I'm sure you'll sell it, a tad steep on the price though. Come up with another G and you can have a brand new '08- everyone wants one of those!

·
Registered
286 Posts
not trying to be sarcastic or anything ..........but it would be cool as hell to have a vid of you coming out of a cargo plane on the bike ....lol

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
lol so your Brian

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
cause i have no health coverage, dont wanna pay 5000$ full coverage insurance on the bike, A PUSSY?????? dude Im a licenced skydiver. i jump out of planes every week. im far from pussy. Plus i am tired of rideing by myself. i have not one friend who owns a bike and all i wanna do is skydive 24/7. the bike will just sit in the gurage. i only use it now so i can keep the gas fresh in it.
i skydive too.. not licenced those jumps are expensive... well they are getting cheaper.. but still dont have that much loot.

ride for yourself. fuck everyone else. do it for YOU

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Thats what I was thinkin solar

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
skydiving is 100 times safer then riding a bike, seriously though. i have excellent health coverage though my union except my insurance specificaly states no motorcycle accident coverage. 2 people in the local union last year got into motorcycle accidents and the union had to put out 2 1/2 million in hospital bills. after that they took away our motorcycle accident coverage. It says nothign about skydiving Wink.
besides most people skydive there hole life and never get hurt. There are 2 tyoe of motorycleslist, ones that have crashed and ones that will. for skydivers its ones that have lost there gf's and ones that will. LOL once your a skydivers its all you wanna do.

skydiving accidensts usually just include broken or twisted ancle landing canopy. most other accidenst include death LOL. who needs insurance if ur dead

1 - 18 of 18 Posts