Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 cbr1000rr - $3000.00 obro

**** GONE*******

i got a 2007 CBR1000rr for sale... it has certif. of destruction.. bought it to use as a track bike, but lost interest.. bike runs great.

has minor scratches on the right side... will try to get better pics up in just a little while, these are a few quick camera phone pics..

***UPDATE*** my wife has now found interest in riding, so i am up for trades as well... any make bike is OK, but need to have atleast a salvage title so she can get out on the street... all trades will be considered

Attachments

Reactions: 5-F Dawg

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
does certif of destruction mean salvage title?
im not 100% sure...but it makes sense...certificate of destruction doesnt sound too good dont mean to ruin your thread tho...Good Luck with sale and rep sent for being honest up front...

Rich

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Odd, good luck with your sale. Nice price. Any fault lights?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
In some states "certificate of destruction" means that you cannot register the bike for street use, in some states it is like a salvage title, meaning you can get the bike registered with a inpsection process the the Highway Patrol. You would just have to check your state rules.

·
Registered
658 Posts
certificate of distraction means that you wont be able to regfister it to ride on the street, other than that track, stunt, or use it for parts or do what ever you want with it, great price though

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i cant remember the exact milage but i know it is between 4 & 5k..

i know in SC, a bike with Cert. of Distruction cannot be registered for street riding.. basiclly just paper work for ownership.. i do not know about other states, so if you were wanting it for the street, you would need to check your local DMV regulations..

if you want it for a track bike then it is good as is...

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Odd, good luck with your sale. Nice price. Any fault lights?
no, it is in tip top working order... i ride it around the house and down my road all the time... just cant get out on the main road...

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In some states "certificate of destruction" means that you cannot register the bike for street use, in some states it is like a salvage title, meaning you can get the bike registered with a inpsection process the the Highway Patrol. You would just have to check your state rules.
:+1:... very well said

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not 100% sure...but it makes sense...certificate of destruction doesnt sound too good dont mean to ruin your thread tho...Good Luck with sale and rep sent for being honest up front...

Rich
thanks... i try to tell as much as possible.. i have been burned by misleading posts before and id hate to do that to anyone else...

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if you werent so damn far away......great track bike for sure
yeah.... i dont mind driving to help out, but yeah you are a little ways from SC...

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump

:bump: .... accepting trades now that the wife wants to learn.. needs atleast a salvalge title so she can get on the street... any make is OK...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
03 blue zx6r 636 around 4k miles...mint, clean an clear title scorpion slip on, bmc filter, adjustable lowering links......any interest?

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
03 blue zx6r 636 around 4k miles...mint, clean an clear title scorpion slip on, bmc filter, adjustable lowering links......any interest?
could be, u have any pics????

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
ill have to get some to ya tomorrow, and talk the wife into lettin me trade her bike for a trackbike :) wish me luck

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I'm a low balling son of a bitch...$1500 and I will pick up!! Worth a try or maybe send me a pm and lets talk!!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm a low balling son of a bitch...$1500 and I will pick up!! Worth a try or maybe send me a pm and lets talk!!
PM Sent...

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ill have to get some to ya tomorrow, and talk the wife into lettin me trade her bike for a trackbike :) wish me luck
how did the little talk with the wife go????

1 - 20 of 28 Posts