Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Located in Santa Clara, California.

Selling my ZX-10R. Never wrecked, I have the clean title in hand, both keys and manual. I bought this bike new in 2007 so I have been the only owner. I'm selling it because I recently bought an H2 and don't have room for both. It's in perfect running condition, very fast. All maintenance records available. Tires are only a few months old, Pirelli Diabolo Rosso IIs, so thousands of miles left on them. Battery is about a year old, chain & sprockets just over two, brake pads have plenty of life left. Most recent oil change was last October. Stock exhaust, no modifications to the engine.
Headlight projectors have been swapped for bi-xenon ones for a nice symmetric look while running, but otherwise stock look. Also installed is a discreet laser jammer, stainless steel brake lines, Nissin brake calipers (from an '07 ZX-14R, direct bolt on), and garage door opener. I painted the inside of the windscreen black some years ago, but I have a clear unmodified one as well. Paint is great throughout, except one scuff on the top cowl where it leaned against my car once (didn't fall over though). Picture shows the scuff.
Only major things that have been replaced by a Kawasaki service center are the fork seals and the stator (a common issue with this model).

Asking $5000, PM if interested.

Selling cause you need the room? I would say you need the money after an H2 haha! Wish I was into gen2's- I'd help ya out. Good luck, looks like a clean bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts