Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this ZX6RR a while back from a guy who said he got it from an auction. It was wrecked, he replaced the frame with a 636 frame off Ebay. Have a slavage Oklahoma title on the frame. I had plans of tracking this bike but ended up "stunting" it. Didn't ride too much, laid down once in my posession, but it had a cage on it.

The bike needs a battery, but if you jump start it it will run like a champ! I have videos of the bike idling.

GOODS:
2007 front end: forks are kind of faded but are the red SE forks with red wheel.

BADS:
Needs right side rearset.
No plastics.
Radiator is patched up pretty solid, but the perfectionist would probably want to replace it.

I will sell as a stunt bike, with the cage/stunt sprocket/chain, or I'll sale it without those parts on for less. The pictures I have show an Arrow slipon and race tail on but those won't come on the bike. I will replace with a stock 636 exhaust. Also have some spare parts I'd be willing to throw in for extra.

Extra parts:

Headlight-minor scuffs but all tabs are solid. $150 by itself or $100 if you buy the bike.

Gauge-shows just under 13000 miles. $150 by itself or $100 with the bike.

Passenger pegs-good condition, silver. $75 by themselves or $50 with the bike.

I would part out but I don't have a garage and don't need parts sitting in my apartment parking lot.

$2200 w/ stunt parts or $2000 with cage/sprocket/chain off.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts