Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up for sale is a 06 blue kawasaki ninja zx14. it has dual chrome bruce fab exhaust, tre with gear ind., 07 silver wheels, all plastics and tank are in awesome condition, but my right lower has a 2" rash spot. very un noticable on the bike cuz of the black background. painted foremans comes with seat cowl. has michelin pilot road tires with only 1300 miles on them. i have over 15k invested...

the bad: motor blown

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
How did you blow motor up?

·
Registered
410 Posts
How blown are we talkin?

Is this a bore and re-ring kind of blown? or is there a rod stuck through a case and a half-dozen bent valves?

I wasn't really looking for anything, but I've wanted a 14 for a while, and I could use a winter project....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Long story short wife had the baby 3 months early which is gonna cost me around 3k in medical bills plus she is taking off work for 3 months to be with the baby and I haven't been working a whole lot due to the weather here. So my toys have got to go. I would love to drop some money in this but I can't and I have to get money rollin in here soon!!!

I have pics of said damage and how the damage came about in my signature

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
prob just starved the engine for for for a second after the wheelie then it didnt have time to get it back up to the lifters when you started bangin the gears out

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Notice the 18 wheeler you passed initially, passed you and blew his horn instead of stopping:badteeth:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
my heart just sank for you bro!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts