Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the difference between these two pipes? Besides the sticker, which differs slightly.... ?

Do those Akrapovic pipes that can be ordered through Kawasaki dealer, are different than the ones you can buy aftermarket... ?

I do like the logo "Specially made for Kawasaki" though.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
489 Posts
there is a difference in europe. They get akra w and w/o silencer, u can get our bike from the dealer only w/the silencers on. The US get race-specs only slop-ons and full systems.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
volo said:
there is a difference in europe. They get akra w and w/o silencer, u can get our bike from the dealer only w/the silencers on. The US get race-specs only slop-ons and full systems.
point is anyone can get ones with or without silencers here or in Euro but the product is the same. All Akra products are available pretty much anywhere in the world.

BD

·
Registered
489 Posts
Big Daddy said:
point is anyone can get ones with or without silencers here or in Euro but the product is the same. All Akra products are available pretty much anywhere in the world.

BD
Agreed. just wanted to let YZF know that if he were to order akra pipes from kawasaki expecting to get the ones he sees on this board, he would be disappointed.

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well....i actually ordered them (OEM) before this post :) And what i recieved was two pipes with special sticker and silencers that can be removed (i did it ofcource) :)

And all that for the price of 599eur (normal aftermarket price is ~900eur in EU).

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hey YZF, where did you order your OEM cans from? 600 euros is about 400 british pounds and over here it costs 725 british pounds for the same cans :headshake

Another case of rip of britain. Will the place you got them from deliver to the UK?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts