Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I'll buy your exhaust!!! Please, I'll give you my stocker with a&r baffles and arrow cat eliminator if you need

·
GEN II Driver
2,891 Posts
what are you asking for it? clean bike and like the exhaust. recommend ditching the spikes and bar ends to increase your sales demographic.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
right there with you buddy, not so much on the spikes all over the place but bar ends are cool as shit with me, and its my bike so I could care less cause all your seeing of it is my tail any ways!!!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
i have the a&r baffles....that's what i had on there before i put the muzzy gp exh on......
gotcha, but seriously if you would part that exhaust out I'll take it, I was planning on buying the same one and Powdercoating it as well. Is that the ss can or the titanium?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gotcha, but seriously if you would part that exhaust out I'll take it, I was planning on buying the same one and Powdercoating it as well. Is that the ss can or the titanium?

it's ss...i was going to get the titanium one but my mechanic said you can't powdercoat titanium...the color won't stick......

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Clean a** Gen 2...if I had the coin...

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
it's ss...i was going to get the titanium one but my mechanic said you can't powdercoat titanium...the color won't stick......
:bs:

Good luck with the sale.. clean bike fosho

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
man she is sexy,

1 - 20 of 55 Posts