Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I want to get rid of this stuff. Before I list them individually on ebay i figured if i could help out anyone here first that would be cool. I included a list of most of the parts with prices, if there is something in the pictures that I do not have listed with a price just make me an offer. I have absolutely no use for these parts anymore and if you think im asking too much for something, make an offer. All prices do not include shipping, I will only charge whatever the actual shipping charge is. So, let me know if you need anything here...

Radiator (good shape, small dents on each side, does not affect operation)with fan – 130
Damaged Gas Tank Only – NO CAP OR FUEL PUMP - $75
Side Tank Fairings - $25 each
Rear Rotor - $25
Front Rotor - $ 60
Stock Rear Shock - $75
Voltage Regulator – $50
Fuel Pump - $50
Kick Stand with kill switch and wiring - $30
Stock Dampener - $100
Air Box - $40
Used K & N Filter - $ 25
Ignition, Gas Cap, and rear seat lock w/ 2 Original Keys - $150
ECU - $100
Wiring harness (plug for gauge cluster cut off) - $40
Engine as pictured - $1000

PB140498.jpg

PB140499.jpg

PB140500.jpg

PB140502.jpg

PB140504.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Id say 40 for the rear set with master cylinder and the K & N probably has about 5000 miles on it, i put it on at about 3000 miles and the bike had about 8000 when the accident occured. My email is [email protected] if you are really interested and want it quick because sometimes i do not get a chance to check the website daily.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bike had 8000 miles. Everything except the k&n i had was stock and on the bike since new (and the exhaust which looks like a crushed soda can now).

·
Registered
184 Posts
think i may pick up that rotor. odd question but do you still have the crushed exhaust?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
meh, 25 including shipping for the caliper sounds good. 18inch - i have someone who is supposedly buying the damper either today or tomorrow, if it doesn't happen ill let you know. No idea if it will fit on an SV650 maybe another member can chime in on that.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
UPDATE!!

I have sold the : K&N, stabilizer, rear shock, and the rear rotor was no good so i threw it out. Otherwise everything else is still available... Make me an offer on this stuff it does no good sitting in my garage!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm wanting to buy the catalytic converter section of your exhaust as long as the insides havent been disturbed. If so, how much shipped to 96826? Thank you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts