Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 ZX-10R LOW MILES, $6,000 in Fresno CA.

Selling my P.S. Yellow 06. It has a GiPro w/ATRE, A&R Baffles, 16T c.s. sprocket, CBR front caliper swap, carbon tank guard, solo cover, spool,fork and bar end sliders, probably more little things I can't remember right now. It has only 3786 miles on it as of today. It fell from the kickstand once which is where the scrapes on the left side plastic came from (no cracks or breaks in the plastic), the bar slider and clutch lever took most of the hit. Fresh lube & filter, tires are still good but depending on how you ride will dictate how much longer they will last. I am the only owner and it has never been stunted, wheelied, or gone down at speed. KBB.com lists the retail at $7100, new plastics for the left will run you $300. Comes with rear stand, joe rocket mesh jacket, HJC helmet, Astars gloves, and a box of spares and stock parts. I just don't ride it enough to make it worth me owning any longer. I have the clear title in hand so shoot me an offer! I can deliver within a reasonable distance if needed. Email with any questions, or for more hi-res pics.

Thanks,

Josh :eek:ccasion1

9/20/09 price drop to $6,000

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, $6700 O.B.O.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Sweet looking bike and a very reasonable asking price. If my '05 didn't have almost as low mileage and if I didn't get laid off in Feb., I'd probably start talking.... Good luck with selling it - looks clean and well cared for.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet looking bike and a very reasonable asking price. If my '05 didn't have almost as low mileage and if I didn't get laid off in Feb., I'd probably start talking.... Good luck with selling it - looks clean and well cared for.
Thanks man. Yea it's definitely been babied. Most/all of the miles are highway/city riding, everywhere I have lived has had no good twisties so I usually just commuted it here and there.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump :badteeth:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump bump, motivated to sell :badteeth:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump, price is flexible make me an offer! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump, price drop to $6,000 :badteeth:

·
Registered
772 Posts
I am interested in gipro if you decide to part it out.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry man, need to sell it as it sits.

·
Registered
277 Posts
hey i live in lemoore. Within the next week or two I will be looking to buy one. Hopefully you will still have yours around. It looks really nice!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey i live in lemoore. Within the next week or two I will be looking to buy one. Hopefully you will still have yours around. It looks really nice!
Yea I'm guessing it will be, I have had no bites on it at all. I actually live in Hanford, so I'm pretty close to you.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump it up :badteeth:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's the stock one.

·
Registered