Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
WTF, what happened? Didn't you just get her back together? Sorry, don't mean to pry if it's a sore spot, we all have our priorities but man, that things pretty. You're given everything away, I hope you're not given up the sport. Good luck with the sale man.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just bought a condo in Florida and im packing up and moving... no time to ride, no place to keep it at the new place and i wouldn't be able to sleep leaving it outside all the time.. believe me its not easy, thanks for remembering me :)

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Aww man, I'm sorry. Not about the Florida part, it's about to freeze over for the next 6 months here. My bike sits in my dining room all winter,you could make something work, they make great conversation pieces, especially when your minister comes over, LOL. Well have fun in Florida, and stick around the site. Bump again for a sik bike.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea this place is my home page, although i dont talk much im usually lurking around and reading the posts, laughing to myself most of the time... thanks for the bump again my friend! and stay warm... when i do finally finish moving i will send you a post card :)

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
nice scooter mentis. good luck on the sale! hope things work out for you in florida.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.