Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this bike about 2 months ago from the original owner down in Long Island with only about 1900 on it. The guy babied it. It literally had about 3 inch chicken strips on each side and he said he never went over 85. I believe him and there are two guys on this site that went down with me to pick it up and they would vouch too. Bike was and still is completely minty. It has 4100+ miles on it now. Has a brand new rear tire with less than 250 miles on it and will need a front very soon. The tank, upper and tail is custom painted ford Mustang black. The middle fairings are Ford Edge blazing orange and lower is Ford Mustang silver. The paint job is pretty good. It was done by his buddy at the local ford dealership. The bike was only painted to make it stand out, it was never down. It was originally the Raven paint scheme. Eveything is stock except for the fender eliminator and greggs customs flush mount side markers. I have the stock markers if you want them. Runs like a champ, no issues at all. Just looking to get into something different which brings up the trade factor. I'm open to trades but specific trades. And the trades I'm looking for are trades plus cash, No straight trades. I'm looking for 05-06 Kawi 636's and Yamaha R6's, not R6S's. Maybe other bikes, just ask. Or for sale for $7000 OBO. KBB is $7760. Call with questions 518-221-3479. Thanks Dustin

I have more pics but I am having issues loading them. I can send to emails or just come check it out in person.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have an 07 zx10 same scenario as yours...has 5500 on the clock now...I definitely wouldn't be giving up any cash though.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
negative those would be the 09 r1's with there shity new motor and its weird firing order, a 06 r1 is a pretty good bike, wrong place to be selling it though for sure.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I had a '07 ZX10R last year and while this bike may not have the low end that a 10 does it screams above 6K rpms. Plus it has much better road manners and a way smoother tranny ('08 and '09 ZX10's excluded cause i ripped around on one of those and they are hard to beat) but I do miss the bruteness of the 10. I may be trading for one:thumbsup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I had a '07 ZX10R last year and while this bike may not have the low end that a 10 does it screams above 6K rpms. Plus it has much better road manners and a way smoother tranny ('08 and '09 ZX10's excluded cause i ripped around on one of those and they are hard to beat) but I do miss the bruteness of the 10. I may be trading for one:thumbsup:
LMK mine is MINT I can assure you!..Being a Turbo guy ...I was actually pleasantly suprised in the power delivery...It does get it done!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts