Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Is that thing ridiculously loud with that exhaust?
Do you have the stock full system exhaust?

I have never seen a SOLAR YELLOW one in person.
From the pictures it looks like a little orange in there.
I'm just curious how close the pictures online are to the real color???

P.S I'm in NW ohio...Not far from you
thanks

·
Registered
744 Posts
First pic in the sun on the tank shows "yellow" in the shade in takes on a darker hue. I get in so many disputes over color. It is almost more of a peach, Apricot - tangerine shade. I love the color, glad mine is "Pearl solar Yellow"

Very nice - clean bike.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First pic in the sun on the tank shows "yellow" in the shade in takes on a darker hue. I get in so many disputes over color. It is almost more of a peach, Apricot - tangerine shade. I love the color, glad mine is "Pearl solar Yellow"

Very nice - clean bike.
depending on lighting conditions it changes. at high noon the color is "yellow as fuck"...when its like dawn its lightish orange

Is that thing ridiculously loud with that exhaust?
Do you have the stock full system exhaust?

I have never seen a SOLAR YELLOW one in person.
From the pictures it looks like a little orange in there.
I'm just curious how close the pictures online are to the real color???

P.S I'm in NW ohio...Not far from you
thanks
this is the loudest bike you will probably ever hear. its not just me saying that to be cool, and i dont bounce it off the rev limiter in traffic or anything. but ive had people say their bike is louder and then next thing you know the guy with the turbo downpiped busa is saying "holy shit". its probably 150db at a cursory estimation.

here is my video (before blockoff plates were installed...its louder now)

i have a guy supposed to show up today and buy this from me today...ill let you know if its sold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts