Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello everyone, from the twin cities in MN. Selling my 2006 zx-10r with pc3, dual two bros bolt ons, puig, k and n air filter. oil changed every 1500-2k miles. bike only has 8k on it, photos below. this is a sweet deal somebody pick it up, will deliver if close enough. $6800

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
06 for sale

i live in missouri can you check on shipping costs? also does the bike have an aftermarket filter and custom dyno tuned map? i have 06 gixxer 1000 and i think i have it sold, guy is coming to look at it friday 4th. if it sells i am interested i won't jew you down you're price but maybe try and work deal on shipping costs. i surprisingly have had a hard time selling my bike, it is in excellent condition with basically the same upgrades as your's but has K&N filter with custom map, less miles though. do you still have stock mirrors? i had an 04 ten and put 36,000 miles on it and the the bike simple fit my body better than this gixxer, both bikes turned 166 rear wheel h.p. but the gixxer defenitly has more low end horse power, i'm not real familar with the 06 ten, is the riding position the same as the 04 ten? thaks paul

·
Registered
112 Posts
i did read you have K&N filter but are those pipes only the cans or do they have the tubing that eliminates the exhuast valve. i'm interested in the two brothers but only if it is a slip -on that eliminates the exhaust valve. maybe we can work a deal and you can sell cans on forum. thanks bro.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts