Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to get my old bike out of the garage, would be an absolute great first-bike for someone wanting a dedicated track bike, and it's race-ready too.

2006 Honda CBR1000RR

Please ask any questions about it!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how many miles and how much
Reef,
My profile, right under my name on the page, shows where I live.
The link that I provided in my post, provides the answers everything that you've asked as well.
Please review the link.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Nice GLWS!!!! Pretty good price too, I got $4500 out of my 600rr and it didn't have half the upgrades yours does and wasn't a liter bike, but it had 1200 miles on it. You're won't sit very long. Post it on weraclassifieds.com and someone will likely pick it up in less than a week.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much for the nice comments.

It was my first sport bike, and has been an awesome bike. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it; I just want more power (and, I know how to use it, unlike too many riders who just want to brag about the hp of their bikes, but cannot ride them for shyt...). And, since I gave up on women and have no kids, I have to spend my $$$ doing something.

That is a great idea on the WERA option, thank you for that recommendation! Being in Texas, WERA isn't anywhere in our vicinity, so that slipped my mind and consideration.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Thank you so much for the nice comments.

It was my first sport bike, and has been an awesome bike. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it; I just want more power (and, I know how to use it, unlike too many riders who just want to brag about the hp of their bikes, but cannot ride them for shyt...). And, since I gave up on women and have no kids, I have to spend my $$$ doing something.

That is a great idea on the WERA option, thank you for that recommendation! Being in Texas, WERA isn't anywhere in our vicinity, so that slipped my mind and consideration.
Thats because if WERA was in Texas, it would be WECRA, duhsss.....hahahaha:crackup:

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Wow....I wish I could buy that for a dedicated track bike. That is a great deal! Glws!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, really appreciate the nice feedback!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts