Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bike back in 07, its a silver and white Suzuki GSX-R 600 all stock. There are only 650 miles on it and the bike is in near perfect condition. It does have a small scratch on the left mid fairing about a half inch in length that i put touch up paint on and you would never see it unless you were looking for it. The bike looks and runs perfect, the reason for me selling it is because its not CA emissions legal and i live in San Diego so it can not be registered in California. If you live in Arizona or near Ca I will bring the bike to you or if your further away i will meet you at least half way.

I am looking to get 6000.00 for it or best offer. If you are interested in it you can email me at [email protected] or call at 808-291-2748. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM sent, the reason i am selling it is cause I cant register it in cali, and i am trying to set some money aside for an 08 zx10r

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
Why cant you register this bike in cali

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why cant you register this bike in cali
I brought it to the DMV and they checked it out for a state title transfer and i was DENIED because the bike doesn't have the extra exhaust pieces that restrict the emissions.

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
I have some one in yuma arizona interested. How long are you going to be on?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump, anyone asking around for me???

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I brought it to the DMV and they checked it out for a state title transfer and i was DENIED because the bike doesn't have the extra exhaust pieces that restrict the emissions.

Unbelievable,I hate California! Do they really think they are making the world that much frickin better with all their stupid regulations, fuck Cali!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks, its annoying

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
crazy

·
Registered
89 Posts
Unbelievable,I hate California! Do they really think they are making the world that much frickin better with all their stupid regulations, fuck Cali!
Not thread jacking, but :iamwithst:+1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts