Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2006 Kawasaki ZX-10R. I am the 2nd owner, and the bike is flawless. The bike currently has a little over 7000 miles on it. The bike is in great shape and has a newer rear tire, but will need a front tire soon. I am located in SE Michigan near the Detroit area.

The bike has many mods which include:

Dark Smoked Puig Windscreen (Stock Windscreen Included), Green Rim Tape, ProGrip Black Tank Pad, Rear Seat Cowl (Stock Passenger Seat Included), Dual Yoshimura Slip-Ons, K&N Air Filter, USB Power Commander III w/ Custom Tune (Make approx. 170 hp), 1 Lg. Used HJC Helmet, Custom License Plate Bracket w/ LED Lighting, Uninstalled Green LED’s.

The bike is in great condition and has never been down or dropped (Knock on Wood!!!). I am asking 6700 Firm, KBB and Nadaguides have the retail around 7000-7300, so this is a GREAT DEAL especially considering all of the included extras!

As some of you may know I just got this bike a couple of months ago, but i've had some things come up and wont be riding for a while. Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
shes a looker, good luck with your sale

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I dont have the stock exhaust so I cant really part with it. I mean worst case a partial for the stock + cash maybe but I would like to try and get the "whole package" first

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
I thought you were riding with us on the 27th? still going to the d? nice bike good luck with sale hope to see you for the detroit ride.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

If I still have it then I will ride, but just a heads up, the 27th is the Downriver Cruise/Fort Street Cruise. I think that would be a fun thing for us/you guys to do. I wish I could keep riding but I cant, some things have come up, but i'll get back into it one day!

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
too bad, nice bike what did you get...the ride in the D would have been nicer with another green booger...we went riding with a massive group of around 400 riders...you should have seen it was crazy...........................................................................

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry I wish I could have! Hopefully next year if things turn around I can have a green beast again lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts