Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 ZX6RR Track Bike. AMA Supersport legal. AMA Supersport spec motor. 127.7 RWHP SAE @14,000 rpm on VP race fuel.
"kit" ECU and thin head gasket with custom map. BMC race air filter. Arata full titanium race exhaust with O2 bung. BPD QS-4 Quickshifter [standard shift], programable per gear. Raptor LED shift light. AFAM 520 sprockets with EK gold o-ring chain. Speedo Healer. Radiator screen.
Shogun frame protectors and fork protectors.
Attack Performance case cover left and right.
Attack Performance clip ons. CRG shorty levers. Galfer Superbike brake lines with Castrol SRF brake fluid. Galfer HH ceramic brake pads. Attack Performance adjustable rear sets. Vortex gas cap. Titanium rotor bolts, caliper bolts, sprocket nuts.
Ohlins 25 mm supersport cartridges with custom superbike valving and .95 springs.
Ohlins triple adjustable shock with custom valving and 95 Newton spring.
Ohlins side mount linear steering damper.
Dunlop 209 GP tires [190/60 rear].
Sharkskinz bodywork with custom paint and Puig windshield. Stompgrip.
Bike has never been raced or wrecked.
Trackday use only.
The best of everything and a bunch of little stuff I have forgotten about.
Reasonable offers considered.
e-mail: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i havent a clue what a bike like that would go for.. how much you looking to get??

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
if you want to part anything let me know...I just bought a brand new 636 for the track and I've been spending $$ like crazy :lol:

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
No offence but just out of curiosity why would you put that much money into a bike that would only see trackdays or was that not you intention?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I have a friend looking for a new race bike, how much you lookin to get fer it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts