Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 ZX10R titanium with custom tribal flames, 6200 miles in mint condititon. Mods are akra evo2 full system with carbon can, bmc race air filter, dynojet ignition module, pwr commander III custom mapped, sato rear sets(gold), CRG levers(gold) ,ohlins steering dampner, champs chain adjusters(gold), full sliders, frame plug kit, zero gravity shield(dark smoke), hotbodies undertail and front flush mount signals, BMC race air filter, Galfer steel braided brake lines and more. Will try and post pics later today or let me no if you would like me to email some pics. Just bought a Ducati 1098S and wife says 1 of the bikes needs to go.

Thanks,

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Most important thing about selling anything that isnt easy to ship, location!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm located in Allegany, NY about 1 hour south of Buffalo would be willing to travel to help out with delivery. I will be posting pics later this evening.

·
Registered
19 Posts
no way

Yo thats funny im from olean. Was just up there last week for a visit. Whats you name man im sure we night know each other. Im Brandon A., im in nc now tho, look forward to see the pics.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
hmmmm How far is that from Rochester?

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
nice price no way this will last long with those mods...Jblaze just likes to jump on f/s threads like he's actually going to buy it...come on jblaze buy it why keep posting on all the f/s threads like your gonna buy...buy it baller...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
About 1.5 hrs. I was unable to post pics last night. I will be putting them up later today.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
:drool: Me likey!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
nice price no way this will last long with those mods...Jblaze just likes to jump on f/s threads like he's actually going to buy it...come on jblaze buy it why keep posting on all the f/s threads like your gonna buy...buy it baller...
What are you talking about? I've bought 2 10's from here, the most recent one being Vash's 10 I bought 2 Saturdays ago.

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77219

1 - 20 of 20 Posts