1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Comparison??

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Awesome , I wonder why that 08 come with Pirelli rubber ??? not all come with the Bridgestones like mine did. werid oh well, congrats on a great bike im sure you will love it the more you ride it. I know I love mine.

·
Registered
511 Posts
looks great. when u break it in a little give us a little comparo. If this bike is at least as comfortable and easy to live with day to day then id consider getting one too

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Awesome , I wonder why that 08 come with Pirelli rubber ??? not all come with the Bridgestones like mine did. werid oh well, congrats on a great bike im sure you will love it the more you ride it. I know I love mine.

Euro Spec 08's came with pirellis' US got the stones.
Not sure what the cannucks and aussies got.

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
Yea..we US owners got the shitty end of the deal on that one..they also got the orange color as well..and we got the blue..but oh well..im a green lover anyway..so i got the best one...and most def the fastest color...but congrats on the great bike..i love my 08..cant wait till this season..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sweet looking ride. I can tell you first hand that it's going to be a long winter.
I just bought a plasma blue 08 on November the 5th, and it is currently sitting in my garage with only 68 miles on it.:sad: I had to think long and hard to choose between the black and the blue as they are both great colors. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
and whatever you do mod wise;keep the ugly ass rim tape off it!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Modifications

The price included monster tape kit, rear fender eliminator etc...but I think that I am not going to use those just now in the beginning...riding just pure stock bike first...

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Looks nice!! Sorry you can't enjoy it with the weather, I know how you feel :sad:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts