Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
So what did it run in the 1/4mile? ....and when you say far from perfect is that cosmetic or something else?.....is everything stock internals on the engine and what makes you believe it only has 7k miles? :dontknow:

thanks,

bloo

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So what did it run in the 1/4mile? ....and when you say far from perfect is that cosmetic or something else?.....is everything stock internals on the engine and what makes you believe it only has 7k miles? :dontknow:

thanks,

bloo
Well what i meant was, from working on the bike alot, the bike just doesnt look to have alot of miles, and the title says 4k, i looked wrong, i can post a pic of it. I do relize that it doesnt mean it has 4k on it but thats what the title says. When i say its not perfect means, theres are a few little scratches on the swing arm, one small dent on it, alot of the parts were used parts so they werent new when installed. But any pic anybody wants i will post it.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Well what i meant was, from working on the bike alot, the bike just doesnt look to have alot of miles, and the title says 4k, i looked wrong, i can post a pic of it. I do relize that it doesnt mean it has 4k on it but thats what the title says. When i say its not perfect means, theres are a few little scratches on the swing arm, one small dent on it, alot of the parts were used parts so they werent new when installed. But any pic anybody wants i will post it.
Actually the bike looks clean especially if those are Ebay plastics nice paint job. :thumbsup:

Still though you forgot a few questions that may help many :dontknow:.....again is that stock internals meaning the valve cover has never been touched?....again what 1/4 mile time(maybe a time slip) it may help to see how strong the engine is running. :idea: :wink:

thanks,

bloo

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The engine as far as i can tell has never been into, but i cant say %100 positive on that since i dont really know the bikes history. I personally have only put plugs in it, changed the oil, changed the pluse cover that was busted, and added the aftermarket accesories. As far as what it ran, we dont have a 1/4 here close so 1/8 is all i ran. I went 6.36 at 112, that was my best time and i weigh proly 270lb suited. The bike with a 200lb or under rider would be easy 5's. And also these were all foot shifting, i havent ran it yet with the c02 shifter installed but it works flawless. And the ebay plastics....suck to install but look nice after all the work. lol. Here is a link with the time slip

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100244

·
Registered
272 Posts
Put the stock swingarm back on it and get me a title I can use to register it and I'll give $4000 for it. Nice paint job!!!
It still has the stock swingarm on it with extensions.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did he come get it JD? He told me he was wantign to come get it saturday
Well i talked to him all night thurs and he said he was going to the bank fri, and his dad might come this weekend. Thats the last time i heard from him. Maybe it will work out. I told him $3500 firm, i could part it out and get that or real close. So price drop to $3500. And thanks for telling him about it man. :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts