Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

2005 ZX10R titanium with custom tribal flames, 6200 miles in mint condititon. Mods are akra evo2 full system with carbon can, bmc race air filter, dynojet ignition module, pwr commander III custom mapped, speedo healer, sato rear sets(gold), CRG levers(gold) ,ohlins steering dampner, champs chain adjusters(gold), full sliders, frame plug kit, zero gravity shield(dark smoke), hotbodies undertail and front flush mount signals, BMC race air filter, Galfer steel braided brake lines and more. Will try and post pics later today or let me no if you would like me to email some pics. Just bought a Ducati 1098S and wife says 1 of the bikes needs to go.

Thanks,

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nice bike and I would buy it without hesitiation sight unseen if transporting it to Canada was reasonable.

What part of New York state are you in?

Good Luck with the sale!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that decal kit is the shit, good luck selling it, that seems like a great deal

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I had it custom made. I'm really going to miss the bike. Just time for something different.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Someone should jump on this, that's a great deal....very nice bike.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
that decal kit is the shit, good luck selling it, that seems like a great deal
:+1::thumbsup: the decals are very simple, original, and cool. you have a nice selection of mods to match, i would guess with a custom tune you should be putting down 165.5hp at least?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes it is still for sale, I'm not pushing it to hard since I hate to see it go. It put down 166.3hp and 86ft lbs of torque @ 10,700rpm.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
awesome price, all I keep coming across is 1st gens. for insane deals...I love the first gen. come one someone here should snatch her up quick!!! If I had the loot I would put this one next to the other first gen...

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
where did you get that windscreen? i like it

·
Registered
262 Posts
if this was around a month and a half ago at that price i would have bought it over the one i bought lol! great deal someone will snag this up and have them selves an awesome bike!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts