Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Thats purdy! Im lookin for an 05, but will be 2-3wks before i can pull the trigger...damn!

·
Registered
36 Posts
In your vid can you do a slow walk around and also start it up cold and let it idle and rev it a little bit? You also say that it was tipped over by a previous owner and that there is no damage from what you can tell. Have you ridden the bike? What side did it tip over on? Or are you selling it for a friend?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the video. My camcorder battery is dead and I don't think my phone's video quality would be good enough.

I'm located in Southern Minnesota.

Forgot to mention that it also has a scotts steering dampener.

Hard to tell from the pictures but the plastics are perfect. Some reflections in the pictures might be misleading.

I've owned the bike for a little over a year. He tipped it over on the right side I believe. There's a small ding in the swingarm that is only noticeable when you look at it from the correct angle. (I'll try to get it on the video but it may be too small.) It runs and rides great. I've had it going as fast as my gut would allow me and it's very smooth. (170+)

Also, I'll get in the video, the previous owner has broken the front ram air tube. Rather than buy a new one he drilled two small 1/16" diameter holes through the mating portion of the frame so he could pin it. I replaced with a new ram air tube when I bought the bike but there's still the two small holes.

The blemished are small enough that 99% of perople wouldn't notice.

The fuel injection light is always on. I ran the diagnestic per the manual and it is due to the butterfly (??) valve being removed when the exhaust was installed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm pretty interested, I just want to see a vid of the bike. Also would you mind posting the vin number? If all checks out, I'd like to buy it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm pretty interested in the bike. I'm just waiting for the vid of it. When you post your vid can you show the blinkers, breaklight and highbeams working? What about the vin number also? If everything checks out and works well I'd like to buy it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys. I'll get the video up today.

Meanwhile, here's the car fax report. I ran it this morning to make things easier for everytone. (It's like $40 to do.)

Previous guy didn't tell me but it looks like the bike was bought at an auction after it has been in a front end collision. Bike was NOT totalled though and from the way the bike looks and rides now I don't see how it could have been very severe.

Anyway. Here you go.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Video

Here's a link to youtube for the video of the bike. Was taken with my phone so quality isn't the greatest. Let me know if you want me to add another.

Ryan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts