Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my Ninja ZX 10R 2005 with 7000 miles and alot of extras, Adult original owner, over $2000 in upgrades plus custom paint and decals, Leo Vince high mount slip on exhaust , GIPRO ATRE, Front & Rear Stainless Brakelines, Scotts Steering Dampner, No cut Frame sliders, PUIG Windscreen, -1T F +2T R sprocets w/ new x-ring chain, New version SpeedOHealer, Rumble Ghost Undertail, LED brake light with integrated turn signals, Swingarm Lincense plate relocation, Smoke euro blinkers, 500miles on new M3 front and rear tires,and more small stuff..... Bike was never down or stunted, no trades, serious offers only, I do have other pics if needed,

Attachments

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
What is your ideal asking price?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
first $6000 takes it... i need the money to upgrade to a 14.. so i wont take any lower because i can get that with the trade in..

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
good luck with sale!!! clean bike, just sold my 10 now I have the 636 for sale so I can buy another 10r soon...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.. ive had a few offers for $5500 so far.. but im not in need of the cash so much as im thinking of the 14... if someone doesnt offer me atleast $6000 then ill keep enjoying its ride... :zx_silver

1 - 5 of 5 Posts