Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Don't wast your time most don't know a great deal when it comes to bikes...they want the latest and greatest according to the mags and Squid friends..your bike is old and although can do 186mph stock and hanG with ANYTHING available today it's nothing to Brag about so your bike is worth NOTHING.:rolleyes:

It's always cheaper to keep her she is a classic. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I remeber doing the motor on that bike and tuning it. The bike is very clean

·
Registered
905 Posts
Awesome bike, great price. Dont budge, if it dont sell, just keep it. Wouldnt trade mine for the world, before or after any aftermarket parts or upgrades. BUMP simply for first gen 10r for sale :+1:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
i believe he is in michigan unless the bike made its way out state

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hey bloo don't be like that man every one here knows I am lookin for a first or second gen but dude he is really far from florida. The farthest I am willing To go is the Georgia and Florida boarder or a little more north.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Hey bloo don't be like that man every one here knows I am lookin for a first or second gen but dude he is really far from florida. The farthest I am willing To go is the Georgia and Florida boarder or a little more north.
I was being sarcastic....It's incredible a guy has a problem selling a Classic less than 8k miles for less than $5500...just blows my mind how far riders have come and the public...again 186mph and 9s 1/4mi times for less that $5500...just blows my mind how spoiled many are not to jump on this.:badteeth:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
trust me if the money comes around and the bikes still here i probly will pick the bike up for my 2nd 05zx10

·
Registered
180 Posts
I own two first gens and love em. 3rd gen is def better is most reguards, but styling and all around package for that price, you can't beat it!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea thanks again everyone got nothing against keeping it just looking to get into a nicer car and all my riding buddies bikes are sold and unfortunately for some stolen

·
Registered
678 Posts
I would have snagged it like 3 weeks ago but I just bought another. Sorry if I missed it but it might help to say where you are at? Love the First gens good luck with it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts