Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 05 zx10 i washed it than i drove it it was fine i put it in the garage and the next day its running really bad doesnt wanna move keeps backfiring and lights flicker up and down once i get it moving and give it lots of gas it cleans up but once i slow back down its hard to go again please help i drained all the gas out and put new gas in but it didnt change a thing.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
you must be careful washing a bike with high pressure water in certain areas...probably got a sensor or something wet...it will probably dry out, but you will have to give it a couple of days....

I don't see you getting the spark plugs wet from washing....but anything is possible

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree with bmack must have got a sensor wet...same happened to me and light came on but after it dried properly, as was well...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I was gonna suggest checking those taped up joint connectors under the left side cover. They are notorious for getting corroded.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I would never spray water on a bike, I use a wet rag a drying rag and a spray bottle of windex, and then wax.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK guys a lil update I let the bike sit for several days runs a lil better but still hesitates in first... smh its driving me insane

1 - 11 of 11 Posts