Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2005 Kawasaki zx10r with 12,600 miles on it. I bought the bike in 2007 with 2000 miles on it, I am the second owner of this bike, and I have most recipts of the add ons as well as the original purchase recipt for $10,300. I have done all of the maintenance myself, changing the oil and filter every 1,000 miles and brake fluid every season. It is raw titanium in color. I have done several upgrades including: a Power commander, a Yoshimura slip on exhaust, Gi pro with blue led gear indicator, Braided stainless steel brake lines front and rear, -1 tooth front sprocket, speedohealer, polished zx10r grips, lowering links, frok sliders, swingarm spools, a lowering strap in front, flush mount turn signals, clear tail light with integrated signals, windscreen spikes as well as spikes on the front fairings, LEDs throughout the entire bike that change 7 different colors and go through patters with a click of a button which I have 2 remotes for, 2 cigarette lighter style power outlets under the passenger seat for the light kit and to charge a cell phone and more... This bike is in mint condition, It has NEVER been wrecked, laid down, or dropped. This bike is like brand new and runs just as well,and is fast as hell. This bike has never spent a single night outside. I have the clean title in hand.
I am located in Binghamton, NY 13905

I am only selling this bike due to the fact that I have a 1 yr old daughter and never have the time to ride anymore, and buying us a house has become more important than owning a bike. THIS BIKE IS IN SHOWROOM CONDITION!!! Also always been garage kept and never spent a single night outside.

I would be willing to help with the delivery or meet up too 150 mile radius of binghamton, NY for a little extra cash.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts